- This June in DC! “Annie Jump and the Library of Heaven” is in the Source Festival!
- Available as of March 2017!: I’ll have three pieces in 105 Five-Minute Plays for Study and Performance– an anthology from Smith and Krause (buy through the link and I get paid!). Later this year, I will also also have work in “222 More Comedy Monologues 2 Minutes and Under” and “The Best 10-Minute Plays 2017.”
- 6/1-6/10/17, “The Great Engine” rolls into Toronto for the Inspirato Festival.
- “Annie Jump” is part of the Br!nk Festival with Renaissance Theaterworks Milwaukee this September.
- Check me out on “I Interview Playwrights”
The Stable’s West End Gala was a huge success, and they are negotiating with venues for a 2017 “Fanatical” premiere. If you want information on investing in “Fanatical” and/or the Stable’s other shows, just drop them a line.
Need a monologue or a short play? My work appears in the following Smith & Kraus and Applause anthologies- buy through these links and I do get paid: Best American Short Plays, 2012-2013, Duo! The Best Scenes for Two for the 21st Century, 105 Five Minute Plays for Study and Performance, The Best Scenes for Kids Ages 7-15, Best Contemporary Monologues for Kids, Best Contemporary Monologues for Men 18-35, The Best Men’s Stage Monologues 2014, Audition Arsenal for Women in their 30s, 60 Seconds to Shine: 221 One-Minute Monologues for Women