- 2/23: She’s coming…. again. “Agent Andromeda and the Orion Crusade” (the multiple-Payne award winning devised space sex circus for which I wrote the book) is returning to Austin… and beyond. It’s “pure amazement” (Broadwayworld.com) and “joyful spectacle that enchants even as it arouses.” (Austin Chronicle) Support the show’s Texas-wide tour and get awesome goodies by donating to the Kickstarter.
- I am a wrestling promoter now, so buy tickets to the Kaiju Attack show on 2/24 at the Den Theater. Front row is worth it and will go fast. This show will be WILD.
- Available now!: “The Best 10-Minute Plays 2017” (featuring “Cram School Snow Day”-buy through the link and I get paid!). I also have three pieces in 105 Five-Minute Plays for Study and Performance– an anthology from Smith and Krause (. “222 More Comedy Monologues 2 Minutes and Under,” featuring several of my monologues, is now available.
- “Annie Jump and the Library of Heaven” is now available as a podcast from the Parsnip Ship. Rudy Ramirez joins to direct. Benjamin Weiner (aka Princess Backpack) is our musical guest.
- In November, I closed the NYC premiere of “Glassheart” with Everyday Inferno.
“Overall, the strength of Hardy’s writing and the imaginative production elements make Glassheart an excellent choice for those looking to discover exciting new work Off Off Broadway.” Read Theater is Easy’s review here!
Do you want to produce this play? Read some reader reviews from NPX here.
- Check me out on “I Interview Playwrights”
June 2018- the world premiere of “The Afterparty” (formerly known as “The Claire Play”) with Shrewd Productions at the Vortex. Want to partner with Shrewd on a Rolling World Premiere? Drop them (or me) a line!
The Stable’s West End Gala was a huge success, and they are negotiating with venues for a 2018 “Fanatical” premiere. If you want information on investing in “Fanatical” and/or the Stable’s other shows, just drop them a line.
Need a monologue or a short play? My work appears in the following Smith & Kraus and Applause anthologies- buy through these links and I do get paid: Best American Short Plays, 2012-2013, Duo! The Best Scenes for Two for the 21st Century, 105 Five Minute Plays for Study and Performance, The Best Scenes for Kids Ages 7-15, Best Contemporary Monologues for Kids, Best Contemporary Monologues for Men 18-35, The Best Men’s Stage Monologues 2014, Audition Arsenal for Women in their 30s, 60 Seconds to Shine: 221 One-Minute Monologues for Women, 222 More Comedy Monologues 2 Minutes and Under, Best 10-Minute Plays 2017
Or, buy my full length comedy Erratica, available through Original Works Publishing.